2,000-year-old culinary spice is great for sex
Few spices contain more medicinal properties than this 2,000 year old ancient powder.
Not only is it used as a flavoring agent in Asian dishes, but now medical researchers have confirmed its numerous health restorative benefits:
… from fighting inflammation… boosting vein and artery health… protecting against memory loss… soothing joint pain and even helping with eye vision.
This healing, culinary spice is turmeric.
And it’s healing secrets lies in its unique potent anti-oxidant called Curcumin.
And it’s this amazing anti-oxidant properties in turmeric that gives this powder a bright yellow pigment.
Dozens Of Studies Indicate Curcumin In Turmeric HELPS TRIGGER STRONGER ERECTIONS…
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, report topical ointments made from turmeric. 90% of the rats treated showed improvement in sexual function
- Texas Christian University states: “Curcumin enhances endothelial function”
- A study published in the medical journal Elsevier reports: “Dietary supplementation with turmeric and ginger significantly increased the testosterone level when compared with the hypertensive group.
- Cairo University Researchers in the International Society for Sexual Medicine report after a 12 week study: “ Water-Soluble curcumin could enhance erectile function with more effectiveness and with more prolonged duration of action”
- Department of Human Nutrition, The Ohio State University, report “plasma nitric oxide was increased in healthy middle aged people (40-60 years old) with a low dose of curcumin (80 mg/day) in a lipidated form expected to have good absorption”
- WebMD reports in a study: Researchers in France fed 20 mice a diet supplemented with curcumin or a comparison diet not supplemented with curcumin. After 16 weeks, mice fed on the curcumin-based diet had a 26% reduction in fatty deposits in their arteries compared to mice on the comparison diet.
- University of Colorado Boulder reports after a 12 week study… “Curcumin supplementation improves vascular endothelial in healthy middle-aged and older adults by increasing nitric oxide “.
- Department of Biochemistry, Afe Babalola University of Technology Akure reports the combination of turmeric and ginger improved sperm reproduction in male rats. Protects testosterone and sperm motility
So exactly how does turmeric turn recharge your erections?
It’s real simple: turmeric enhances BLOOD FLOW to your penis!
Turmeric helps penile arteries and support blood flow in THREE powerful ways!
STEP 1: Targets the Removal of Penile Gunk:
Over time, fatty buildup (from greasy and sugary foods) accumulates and clogs up the arteries.
Just like gunk can clog up pipes, the gunk in the arteries builds and gradually prevents healthy blood movement to the penis.
This causes erections to become soft, limp and unresponsive.
Turmeric attacks gunk in clogged arteries and can help widen the passageway for blood to burst in and fill up the penis for a larger and harder member.
STEP 2: Opens the Penile Wall For Bigger Erections:
Not only that, but over time, endothelial cells – the ultra thin wall of cells that line up your penile blood vessels… get damaged from toxins.
Endothelial cells are crucial to getting an erection. It is the “draw bridge” to your penis.
Endothelial cells control the entering and exit of blood to the penis. And when endothelial cells are not functioning optimally, blood cannot gain entry into the penis.
In short, Turmeric can help repair and restore endothelial cells to healthy levels.
STEP 3: Unleashes A Flood of Nitric Oxide:
Nitric Oxide is the key to opening blood vessels.
You absolutely NEED Nitric oxide to get blood into your penis for a strong, firm erection.
Without N-O, no erection for you! Its that simple!
Unfortunately, nitric oxide declines 10% for every decade. So by the age of 60, your blood flow is 52% weaker than when you were in your 30’s. And by ages 70 to 80, you may suffer a 75% decline.